Vicor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VICR)
Take a look at Amigobulls Vicor stock analysis video. Our VICR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Vicor Corp Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls VICR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Vicor revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Vicor dividend performance. We compare Vicor valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of VICR stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Vicor stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy VICR stock?
- Vicor sales grew by 28.6% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 5.8 over the last 5 years.
- Vicor has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.7
- Vicor has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 9.5.
- Vicor has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.3.
Should you sell VICR stock?
- VICR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 195.6, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 25.4.
- VICR stock is trading at a PS multiple of 9.4, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Investors can use Amigobulls Vicor stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Vicor revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VICR stock.