Village Super Market Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VLGEA)
Watch the robo advisor video of Village Super Market stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VLGEA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Village Super Market, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls VLGEA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Village Super Market revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Village Super Market dividend performance. Village Super Market valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Village Super Market stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy VLGEA stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.17, Village Super Market has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The Village Super Market stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.5, compared to the sector average of 21.1. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Retail-Wholesale sector average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for VLGEA stock is attractive.
Should you sell VLGEA stock?
- Village Super Market salesgrew by a marginal 0.7% year over year in 2018-04.
- Revenue growth of 1.8 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Village Super Market's TTM operating margin of 2.24 was rather poor.
- Village Super Market posted a TTM Net margin of 1.6%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5046 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.5.
Village Super Market Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Village Super Market stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VLGEA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Village Super Market revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VLGEA technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.