Village Super Market Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VLGEA)
VLGEA Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Village Super Market stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VLGEA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Village Super Market, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls VLGEA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Village Super Market revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Village Super Market dividend performance. Village Super Market valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Village Super Market stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy VLGEA stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.15, Village Super Market has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The Village Super Market stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for VLGEA stock versus Retail-Supermarkets industry average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- Village Super Market's dividend yield of 4.09% is attractive.
Should you sell VLGEA stock?
- Village Super Market revenue saw a decline of -0.8% YoY in 2018 Q1.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.2%.
- Village Super Market's TTM operating margin of 2.4% was rather poor.
- Village Super Market's Net margins were poor at 1.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.3%.
Village Super Market Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Village Super Market stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VLGEA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Village Super Market revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VLGEA technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.