Village Super Market Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VLGEA)
VLGEA Stock Analysis
View Village Super Market stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VLGEA stock.
Village Super Market, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Our Village Super Market stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Village Super Market stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VLGEA stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.16, Village Super Market has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- When compared with the Retail-Supermarkets industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for VLGEA stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.18%.
Should you sell VLGEA stock?
- Village Super Market had a low YoY revenue growth of 1% in the 2017 Q3.
- Revenue growth of 3.1% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Village Super Market had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.7% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Village Super Market's Net margins were poor at 1.5% in the last twelve months.