Vince Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VNCE)
Watch the robo advisor video of Vince Holding stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VNCE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Vince Holding Corp Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls VNCE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q2 financial data like Vince Holding revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Vince Holding valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Vince Holding stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy VNCE stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1 for VNCE stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Vince Holding at 352.8.
Should you sell VNCE stock?
- Vince Holding sales shrank by -6.1% year-over-year in 2018-04.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.2 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Vince Holding posted an average operating loss margin of -5.38.
- Vince Holding's Net margins were poor at 23.1% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for VNCE stock.
- -5.3's negative ROIC of -5.3 indicates operational inefficiency.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.4.
Vince Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Vince Holding stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of VNCE stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Vince Holding revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VNCE stock.