21Vianet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:VNET)
21Vianet Analysis Video
View 21Vianet stock analysis video. This is our VNET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VNET stock.
21Vianet Group Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our 21Vianet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 21Vianet stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VNET stock?
- VNET stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell VNET stock?
- 21Vianet sales declined by -14.6% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Over the last twelve months, 21Vianet posted an average operating loss margin of -22.2%.
- 21Vianet registered an average TTM Net loss of -22.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.52, 21Vianet is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for VNET stock as the company has losses.
- 21Vianet's negative ROIC of -12% indicates operational inefficiency.
- 21Vianet has a negative return on equity of -14.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- 21Vianet has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1%.