Vishay Precision Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VPG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Vishay Precision stock analysis video here. Our VPG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Vishay Precision Group Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls VPG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Vishay Precision revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Vishay Precision valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Vishay Precision stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy VPG stock?
- Vishay Precision's average operating margin of 9.74 was exceptional.
- The lower PS ratio 2.1 for VPG stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 3 is a positive for the company.
- Vishay Precision generates a high return on invested capital of 10.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Vishay Precision at 9.2.
Should you sell VPG stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.3607 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.3.
Vishay Precision Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Vishay Precision stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of VPG stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Vishay Precision revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VPG stock.