Verso Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VRS)
View the Verso stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our VRS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Verso Corporation Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls VRS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Verso revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Verso valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Verso stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy VRS stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 1.5% for Verso.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.22, Verso is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for VRS stock versus Basic Materials sector average of 1.3 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 6.7.
Should you sell VRS stock?
- Verso had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.08 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
Verso Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Verso stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Verso revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Verso stock.