Verisk Analytics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VRSK)
Verisk Analytics Analysis Video
View Verisk Analytics stock analysis video. This is our VRSK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VRSK stock.
Verisk Analytics, Inc. Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Verisk Analytics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Verisk Analytics stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VRSK stock?
- Verisk Analytics had a healthy average operating margin of 37.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 23% for Verisk Analytics.
- Verisk Analytics generates a high return on invested capital of 14.7%.
- Verisk Analytics has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 32.8%.
- Verisk Analytics has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.5%.
Should you sell VRSK stock?
- Verisk Analytics has a debt/equity ratio of 1.64, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- VRSK stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.6, which is a negative when compared to the Business Information Services industry average multiple of 1.6.