Verisk Analytics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VRSK)
Watch the robo advisor video of Verisk Analytics stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for VRSK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Verisk Analytics, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for VRSK stock analysis. Verisk Analytics valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Verisk Analytics stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy VRSK stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 36.33 for Verisk Analytics.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 26.1% (average) for Verisk Analytics in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.4586 times the net income.
- Verisk Analytics's return on invested capital of 15.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 33.5 for Verisk Analytics is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 48.8.
Should you sell VRSK stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.27, Verisk Analytics is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The VRSK stock currently trades at a PE of 32.2, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 22.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.1, which is higher in comparison to the Business Services sector average of 1.6, making VRSK stock expensive.
Amigobulls Verisk Analytics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of VRSK stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Verisk Analytics revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VRSK technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.