Virtusa Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VRTU)
Virtusa Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Virtusa stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VRTU stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Virtusa Corporation Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls VRTU stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Virtusa revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Virtusa dividend performance. We compare Virtusa valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of VRTU stock. Our Virtusa stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy VRTU stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Virtusa was 21.5% in 2018 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.9%.
- When compared with the Computer Services industry average PS ratio of 3, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.5 for VRTU stock is attractive.
Should you sell VRTU stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.19, Virtusa is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 63.1, VRTU stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 26.
Virtusa Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Virtusa stock analysis to ascertain how VRTU stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Virtusa revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether VRTU stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VRTU stock.