Veritiv Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VRTV)
Take a look at Amigobulls Veritiv stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VRTV stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Veritiv Corp Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls VRTV stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Veritiv revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Veritiv valuation analysis. Our Veritiv stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy VRTV stock?
- VRTV stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.3.
Should you sell VRTV stock?
- Veritiv had a poor average operating margin of 0.01 over the last 4 quarters.
- Veritiv posted an average Net loss of -0.3% in the last twelve months.
- Veritiv is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.82.
- Veritiv has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
Veritiv Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Veritiv stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VRTV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Veritiv revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.