VSE Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VSEC)
View the VSE Corp stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for VSEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
VSE Corporation Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for VSEC stock analysis. VSE Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. VSE Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy VSEC stock?
- VSEC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.6 which is better than the sector average of 19.8.
- VSEC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Construction sector average multiple of 0.8.
- VSE Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.8
Should you sell VSEC stock?
- VSE Corp revenue saw a decline of -12.1% YoY in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth of 6.5 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- VSE Corp has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.4.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls VSE Corp stock analysis to ascertain how VSEC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VSEC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, VSE Corp revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of VSE Corp stock.