Vista Outdoor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VSTO)
Vista Outdoor Stock Analysis
View the Vista Outdoor stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VSTO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Vista Outdoor Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for VSTO stock analysis. Vista Outdoor valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Vista Outdoor stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy VSTO stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.5 times the net income.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for VSTO stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.9%.
Should you sell VSTO stock?
- Vista Outdoor sales declined by -11.1% year on year in 2018 Q3.
- Vista Outdoor registered a negative operating margin of -2.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Vista Outdoor posted an average Net loss of -1.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1%, which is a red flag.
- Vista Outdoor has a negative return on equity of -3.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Vista Outdoor Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Vista Outdoor stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VSTO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Vista Outdoor revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether VSTO stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VSTO stock.