Viad Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VVI)
Viad Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Viad stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our VVI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Viad Corp Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls VVI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Viad revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Viad dividend performance. Viad valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Viad stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy VVI stock?
- Viad had a healthy average operating margin of 29.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for VVI stock versus Business Services industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Viad's return on invested capital of 30% is good.
Should you sell VVI stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.9%.
- Viad posted a TTM Net margin of 3.3%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 28.4, VVI stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.7.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.4%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Viad stock analysis to ascertain how VVI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Viad revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VVI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.