Voyager Therapeutics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VYGR)
Voyager Therapeutics Stock Analysis
View the Voyager Therapeutics stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VYGR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Voyager Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls VYGR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Voyager Therapeutics revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Voyager Therapeutics valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Voyager Therapeutics stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell VYGR stock?
- Voyager Therapeutics revenue saw a decline of -65.3% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- Voyager Therapeutics reported an average operating margin of -1192.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Voyager Therapeutics posted an average Net loss of -1195.9% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for VYGR stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 103.3, which is higher in comparison to the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average of 6, making VYGR stock expensive.
- Voyager Therapeutics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -61.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1417.4%.
Voyager Therapeutics Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Voyager Therapeutics stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VYGR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Voyager Therapeutics revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether VYGR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.