AQUAVENTURE HLD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WAAS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls AQUAVENTURE HLD stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WAAS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AQUAVENTURE HLD Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls WAAS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AQUAVENTURE HLD revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare AQUAVENTURE HLD valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of WAAS stock. AQUAVENTURE HLD stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy WAAS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.51, AQUAVENTURE HLD is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Utilities sector.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.5.
Should you sell WAAS stock?
- Over the last twelve months, AQUAVENTURE HLD posted an average operating loss margin of -7.69.
- AQUAVENTURE HLD registered an average TTM Net loss of -19.7%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for WAAS stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.1.
- -1.6's negative ROIC of -1.6 indicates operational inefficiency.
- AQUAVENTURE HLD has a negative return on equity of -7.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
AQUAVENTURE HLD Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls AQUAVENTURE HLD stock analysis to ascertain how WAAS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, AQUAVENTURE HLD revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WAAS stock.