WageWorks Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WAGE)
WageWorks Stock Analysis
View the WageWorks stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WAGE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Wageworks Inc Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls WAGE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as WageWorks revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for WageWorks valuation analysis. WageWorks stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy WAGE stock?
- WageWorks's revenue growth came in at 30.2% in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 22.9%.
- WageWorks had a healthy average operating margin of 11.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.9% (average) for WageWorks in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 109.2%.
WageWorks Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls WageWorks stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WAGE stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, WageWorks revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of WageWorks stock.