Wesco Aircraft Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WAIR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Wesco Aircraft stock analysis video here. Our WAIR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for WAIR stock analysis. Wesco Aircraft valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Wesco Aircraft stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WAIR stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 11.6.
- The price to earnings multiple of 19.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for WAIR stock versus Aerospace sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell WAIR stock?
- Wesco Aircraft had an unimpressive average operating margin of 7.02 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Wesco Aircraft registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.8%.
- Wesco Aircraft has a debt/equity ratio of 1.29, which is worse than the average in the Aerospace sector.
- -1.5's negative ROIC of -1.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Wesco Aircraft has a negative return on equity of -1.9. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Wesco Aircraft Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Wesco Aircraft stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WAIR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Wesco Aircraft revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WAIR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of WAIR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.