Waters Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WAT)
Waters Stock Analysis
View Waters stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WAT stock.
Waters Corporation Stock Rating 3.9/5
Our Waters stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Waters stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WAT stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 28.6% for Waters.
- Net margins came in at average 24.3% for Waters over the last twelve months.
- Waters has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 38.4%
- Waters has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.1%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 28.6%.
Should you sell WAT stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.72, Waters is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- WAT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.6, which is a negative when compared to the Instruments-Scientific industry average multiple of 2.7.