Waters Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WAT)
Waters Analysis Video
View Waters stock analysis video. This is our WAT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WAT stock.
Waters Corporation Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Waters stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Waters stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WAT stock?
- Waters had a healthy average operating margin of 28.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 24.3% for Waters.
- Waters generates a high return on invested capital of 59.3%.
- Waters has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.1%.
- Waters has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 28.6%.
Should you sell WAT stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.72, Waters is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Instruments-Scientific industry average multiple of 2.6.