Energous Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:WATT)
View the Energous stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WATT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Energous Corp Stock Rating 1.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for WATT stock analysis. Energous valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Energous stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell WATT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Energous posted an average operating loss margin of -8254.1.
- Energous registered an average TTM Net loss of -8254.1%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for WATT stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 639.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Energous has a negative return on equity of -237.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -26500.
Energous Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Energous stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WATT stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of WATT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Energous revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Energous stock.