Energous Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:WATT)
Take a look at Amigobulls Energous stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WATT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Energous Corp Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls WATT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Energous revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Energous dividend performance. Energous valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Energous stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell WATT stock?
- Energous reported an average operating margin of -8254.1 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Energous posted an average Net loss of -8254.1% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for WATT stock.
- WATT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 451.3, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.3.
- Energous has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -237.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Energous has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -26500.
Energous Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Energous stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of WATT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Energous revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Energous stock.