Weibo Corp Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:WB)
Weibo Corp Analysis Video
View Weibo Corp stock analysis video. This is our WB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WB stock.
Weibo Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Weibo Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Weibo Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WB stock?
- Weibo Corp's revenue growth came in at 42.8% in 2016 Q4.
- Weibo Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 21.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 16.5% for Weibo Corp over the last twelve months.
- Weibo Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 47%
- The LTM ROE of 15.8% for Weibo Corp is attractive.
Should you sell WB stock?
- WB stock is trading at a PE ratio of 114.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 18.2, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Content industry average of 2.7, making WB stock expensive.