Waste Connections Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WCN)
Watch the robo advisor video of Waste Connections stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WCN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Waste Connections Inc (USA) Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls WCN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Waste Connections revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Waste Connections dividend performance. Waste Connections valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Waste Connections stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy WCN stock?
- Waste Connections's average operating margin of 16.87 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.7% for Waste Connections.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.4602 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 19.
Should you sell WCN stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 34.3, WCN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 23.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.6.
Amigobulls Waste Connections stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Waste Connections revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WCN stock.