Weatherford International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WFT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Weatherford International stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WFT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Weatherford International Plc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls WFT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Weatherford International revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Weatherford International valuation analysis. Weatherford International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy WFT stock?
- When compared with the Oils-Energy sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for WFT stock is attractive.
Should you sell WFT stock?
- Weatherford International salesgrew by a marginal 2.7% year over year in 2018-03.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -18 over the last 5 years.
- Weatherford International registered a negative operating margin of -34.38 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Weatherford International had an average Net loss of -45.5%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for WFT stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -15.2, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -416.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -15.7.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Weatherford International stock analysis to ascertain how WFT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Weatherford International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WFT stock.