Weatherford International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WFT)
Weatherford International Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Weatherford International stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WFT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Weatherford International Plc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls WFT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Weatherford International revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Weatherford International valuation analysis. Weatherford International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy WFT stock?
- WFT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Oil Field Machines and equipment industry average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell WFT stock?
- Weatherford International had a low YoY revenue growth of 6% in the 2017 Q4.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -17.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Weatherford International posted an average operating loss margin of -37.4%.
- Weatherford International posted an average Net loss of -49.4% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for WFT stock as the company has losses.
- Weatherford International has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -15.5%.
- Weatherford International has a negative return on equity of -230.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Weatherford International stock analysis to ascertain how WFT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Weatherford International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WFT stock.