Winnebago Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WGO)
View the Winnebago Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WGO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Winnebago Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for WGO stock analysis. Winnebago Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Winnebago Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy WGO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Winnebago Industries was 18% in 2018-05.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 20.8.
- The Winnebago Industries stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.3, compared to the sector average of 19.8. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Construction sector average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for WGO stock is attractive.
- Winnebago Industries's return on invested capital of 15.5 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 21.2 for Winnebago Industries is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 7.
Winnebago Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Winnebago Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WGO stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Winnebago Industries revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WGO stock.