Whirlpool Stock Analysis (NYSE:WHR)
Whirlpool Analysis Video
View Whirlpool stock analysis video. This is our WHR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WHR stock.
Whirlpool Corporation Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Whirlpool stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Whirlpool stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WHR stock?
- WHR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.6 which is better than the industry average of 21.8.
- WHR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Appliances Household industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Whirlpool generates a high return on invested capital of 9.6%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Whirlpool at 15.4%.
Should you sell WHR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.3%.
- Whirlpool had an unimpressive average operating margin of 6.4% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Whirlpool has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.9%.