Whirlpool Stock Analysis (NYSE:WHR)
Whirlpool Analysis Video
View Whirlpool stock analysis video. This is our WHR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WHR stock.
Whirlpool Corporation Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Whirlpool stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Whirlpool stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WHR stock?
- WHR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.2 which is better than the industry average of 21.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for WHR stock versus Appliances Household industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Whirlpool at 15.4%.
Should you sell WHR stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2.3% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Whirlpool had an unimpressive average operating margin of 6.4% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Whirlpool has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.9%.