Boingo Wireless Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:WIFI)
Boingo Wireless Analysis Video
View Boingo Wireless stock analysis video. This is our WIFI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WIFI stock.
Boingo Wireless Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Boingo Wireless stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Boingo Wireless stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WIFI stock?
- Boingo Wireless sales grew by 16% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11%.
- Boingo Wireless has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14.2%.
Should you sell WIFI stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Boingo Wireless posted an average operating loss margin of -16.4%.
- Over the last 12 months, Boingo Wireless had an average Net loss of -17.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for WIFI stock as the company has losses.
- Boingo Wireless has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -14%.
- Boingo Wireless has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -26.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.