Boingo Wireless Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:WIFI)
Boingo Wireless Analysis Video
View Boingo Wireless stock analysis video. This is our WIFI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WIFI stock.
Boingo Wireless Inc Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Boingo Wireless stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Boingo Wireless stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WIFI stock?
- Boingo Wireless's revenue growth came in at 28.5% in 2017 Q1.
- The lower PS ratio 3.5 for WIFI stock versus Internet Software-Services industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.5%.
Should you sell WIFI stock?
- Boingo Wireless reported an average operating margin of -13.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Boingo Wireless registered an average TTM Net loss of -14.3%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for WIFI stock.
- Boingo Wireless has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -12.8%.
- A negative ROE of -24.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.