Workiva Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WK)
Watch the robo advisor video of Workiva stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Workiva Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls WK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Workiva revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Workiva dividend performance. We compare Workiva valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of WK stock. Workiva stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell WK stock?
- Workiva reported an average operating margin of -26.48 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Workiva posted an average Net loss of -26.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for WK stock.
- WK stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Workiva has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -4.7.
Workiva Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Workiva stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Workiva revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of WK technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.