Willdan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:WLDN)
Willdan Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Willdan stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WLDN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Willdan Group, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls WLDN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Willdan revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Willdan valuation analysis. Our Willdan stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WLDN stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Willdan has a lower debt burden when compared to the Construction average.
- Willdan has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 23.6%
- The LTM ROE of 20.2% for Willdan is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.5%.
Should you sell WLDN stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 24.6, WLDN stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 19.9.
Willdan Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Willdan stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of WLDN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Willdan revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WLDN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of WLDN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.