Willdan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:WLDN)
Willdan Analysis Video
View Willdan stock analysis video. This is our WLDN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WLDN stock.
Willdan Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Willdan stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Willdan stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WLDN stock?
- Willdan has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Construction sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.11.
- Willdan generates a high return on invested capital of 24.8%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Willdan at 19.5%.
- Willdan has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.6%.
Should you sell WLDN stock?
- Willdan had a poor average operating margin of 4.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 27.1, WLDN stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 19.6.