Willian Lyon Homes Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WLH)
WLH Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Willian Lyon Homes stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WLH stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
William Lyon Homes Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls WLH stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Willian Lyon Homes revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Willian Lyon Homes dividend performance. Willian Lyon Homes valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Willian Lyon Homes stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WLH stock?
- Willian Lyon Homes's revenue growth came in at 43.1% in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 36.6%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- WLH stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.5 which is better than the industry average of 21.1.
- When compared with the Building-Residential-Commercial industry average PS ratio of 1, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for WLH stock is attractive.
- Willian Lyon Homes has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.5%.
Should you sell WLH stock?
- Willian Lyon Homes has a debt/equity ratio of 1.33, which is worse than the average in the Construction sector.
- Willian Lyon Homes has a poor return on invested capital of 4.3%.
Willian Lyon Homes Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Willian Lyon Homes stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Willian Lyon Homes revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WLH stock.