Willian Lyon Homes Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WLH)
Willian Lyon Homes Analysis Video
View Willian Lyon Homes stock analysis video. This is our WLH analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WLH stock.
William Lyon Homes Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Willian Lyon Homes stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Willian Lyon Homes stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WLH stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Willian Lyon Homes was 29.8% in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 36.2%.
- WLH stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.2 which is better than the industry average of 20.1.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for WLH stock versus Building-Residential-Commercial industry average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell WLH stock?
- Willian Lyon Homes has a debt/equity ratio of 1.38, which is worse than the average in the Construction sector.
- Willian Lyon Homes has a poor return on invested capital of 3.4%.
- Willian Lyon Homes has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.1%.