Westlake Chemical Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WLK)
Take a look at Amigobulls Westlake Chemical stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WLK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Westlake Chemical Corporation Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls WLK stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Westlake Chemical revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Westlake Chemical valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of WLK stock. Our Westlake Chemical stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WLK stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 19.4.
- Westlake Chemical's average operating margin of 16.96 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 17.6% for Westlake Chemical.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 16.5.
- Westlake Chemical generates a high return on invested capital of 11.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Westlake Chemical at 30.5.
Amigobulls Westlake Chemical stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WLK stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Westlake Chemical revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WLK stock.