Waste Management Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WM)
View the Waste Management stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Waste Management, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls WM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Waste Management revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Waste Management valuation analysis. Waste Management stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy WM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.45 for Waste Management.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.1% (average) for Waste Management in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.0429 times the net income.
- Waste Management's return on invested capital of 13.9 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 36 for Waste Management is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.6.
Waste Management Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Waste Management stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WM stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Waste Management revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Waste Management stock.