Waste Management Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WM)
Waste Management Analysis Video
View Waste Management stock analysis video. This is our WM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WM stock.
Waste Management, Inc. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Waste Management stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Waste Management stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WM stock?
- Waste Management's average operating margin of 17.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 9.2% for Waste Management over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
- Waste Management has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.5%
- The LTM ROE of 24% for Waste Management is attractive.
- Waste Management has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14%.