Weis Markets Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WMK)
Weis Markets Stock Analysis
View the Weis Markets stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WMK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Weis Markets, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls WMK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Weis Markets revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Weis Markets dividend performance. We compare Weis Markets valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of WMK stock. Our Weis Markets stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WMK stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.06, Weis Markets has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.7.
- When compared with the Retail-Supermarkets industry average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for WMK stock is attractive.
Should you sell WMK stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5%.
- Weis Markets had a poor average operating margin of 2.3% over the last 4 quarters.
Weis Markets Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Weis Markets stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of WMK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Weis Markets revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.