WALMART INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WMT)
WALMART INC Stock Analysis
View the WALMART INC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WMT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
WALMART INC Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls WMT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like WALMART INC revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for WALMART INC valuation analysis. WALMART INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy WMT stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3 times the net income.
- WMT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Retail-Supermarkets industry average multiple of 0.8.
- WALMART INC has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.6%
- The LTM ROE of 14.5% for WALMART INC is attractive.
Should you sell WMT stock?
- Revenue growth of 1.3% has been weak over the last 5 years.
Amigobulls WALMART INC stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WMT stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, WALMART INC revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WMT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of WALMART INC stock.