WNS Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WNS)
WNS Holdings Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls WNS Holdings stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WNS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
WNS (Holdings) Limited (ADR) Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls WNS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as WNS Holdings revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. WNS Holdings valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our WNS Holdings stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WNS stock?
- WNS Holdings's revenue growth came in at 29.7% in 2018 Q3.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8% for WNS Holdings.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.22, WNS Holdings is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Business Services sector.
- WNS Holdings generates a high return on invested capital of 14.4%.
- WNS Holdings has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 15.6%.
Should you sell WNS stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.2, which is higher in comparison to the Business Services industry average of 1.7, making WNS stock expensive.
WNS Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls WNS Holdings stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, WNS Holdings revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WNS stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.