Worthington Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WOR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Worthington Industries stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WOR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Worthington Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls WOR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Worthington Industries revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Worthington Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Worthington Industries stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WOR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Worthington Industries was 20.7% in 2018-05.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5577 times the net income.
- The Worthington Industries stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.2, compared to the sector average of 20. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Industrial Products sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for WOR stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 18.3 for Worthington Industries is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 5.7.
Should you sell WOR stock?
- Worthington Industries's TTM operating margin of 3.95 was rather poor.
Worthington Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Worthington Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WOR stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Worthington Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WOR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of WOR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.