Worthington Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WOR)
Worthington Industries Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Worthington Industries stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WOR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Worthington Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls WOR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Worthington Industries revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Worthington Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Worthington Industries stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WOR stock?
- WOR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.9 which is better than the industry average of 20.9.
- WOR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Metal Processing Fabrication industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Worthington Industries's return on invested capital of 10.5% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Worthington Industries at 20.8%.
- Worthington Industries has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.3%.
Should you sell WOR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5%.
Worthington Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Worthington Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WOR stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Worthington Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WOR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of WOR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.