Worthington Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WOR)
Worthington Industries Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Worthington Industries stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WOR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Worthington Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls WOR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Worthington Industries revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Worthington Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Worthington Industries stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy WOR stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for WOR stock versus Metal Processing Fabrication industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Worthington Industries has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.8%
- Worthington Industries has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.9%.
Should you sell WOR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- Worthington Industries has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.5%.
Worthington Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Worthington Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WOR stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Worthington Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WOR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of WOR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.