Worthington Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:WOR)
Worthington Industries Analysis Video
View Worthington Industries stock analysis video. This is our WOR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WOR stock.
Worthington Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Worthington Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Worthington Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WOR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- WOR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.6 which is better than the industry average of 23.
- WOR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Metal Processing Fabrication industry average multiple of 1.4.
- Worthington Industries has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.7%
- The LTM ROE of 21.8% for Worthington Industries is attractive.
- Worthington Industries has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 11.6%.