WILDHORSE RESRC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WRD)
WILDHORSE RESRC Stock Analysis
View the WILDHORSE RESRC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WRD stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
WILDHORSE RESRC Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls WRD stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as WILDHORSE RESRC revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. WILDHORSE RESRC valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. WILDHORSE RESRC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy WRD stock?
- WILDHORSE RESRC sales grew by 359.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- WILDHORSE RESRC's average operating margin of 24.7% was exceptional.
- WILDHORSE RESRC has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3.7%
Should you sell WRD stock?
- WILDHORSE RESRC posted a TTM Net margin of 11.7%.
- WRD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 60.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 24.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.8, which is higher in comparison to the Oil and Gas-US exploration and production industry average of 1.7, making WRD stock expensive.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -72.8%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls WILDHORSE RESRC stock analysis to ascertain how WRD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of WRD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, WILDHORSE RESRC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WRD stock.