WILDHORSE RESRC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WRD)
View the WILDHORSE RESRC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WRD stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
WILDHORSE RESRC Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls WRD stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as WILDHORSE RESRC revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. WILDHORSE RESRC valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. WILDHORSE RESRC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy WRD stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for WILDHORSE RESRC was 302.9% in 2018-03.
Should you sell WRD stock?
- WILDHORSE RESRC registered a negative operating margin of -0.13 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, WILDHORSE RESRC had an average Net loss of -14.6%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.7, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.7, making WRD stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -7.8 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -97.2.
WILDHORSE RESRC Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls WILDHORSE RESRC stock analysis to ascertain how WRD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of WRD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, WILDHORSE RESRC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about WRD stock.