WestRock Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WRK)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls WestRock stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WRK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
WestRock Co Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls WRK stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like WestRock revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for WestRock valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at WestRock stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy WRK stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.877 times the net income.
- The WestRock stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.1, compared to the sector average of 17.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Basic Materials sector average PS ratio of 1.3, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for WRK stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 16.6 for WestRock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.
Amigobulls WestRock stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, WestRock revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of WRK technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.