W&T Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WTI)
View the W&T stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WTI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
W&T Offshore, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls WTI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like W&T revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. W&T valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. W&T stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy WTI stock?
- W&T had a healthy average operating margin of 26.01 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 16.4% for W&T over the last twelve months.
- WTI stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.5 which is better than the sector average of 20.4.
- W&T has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 19.5
- W&T has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.6.
Should you sell WTI stock?
- Sales declined by -10.6 annually over the last 5 years.
W&T Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls W&T stock analysis to ascertain how WTI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
W&T revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.