Western Union Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WU)
Western Union Stock Analysis
View the Western Union stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for WU stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
The Western Union Company Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for WU stock analysis. Western Union valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Western Union stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy WU stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 3.8% (average) for Western Union in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.9 times the net income.
- WU stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11 which is better than the industry average of 21.8.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Western Union at 23.7%.
- Western Union has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 30.3%.
Western Union Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Western Union stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of WU stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Western Union revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether WU stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Western Union stock.