Western Union Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WU)
Western Union Stock Analysis
View Western Union stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WU stock.
The Western Union Company Stock Rating 2.6/5
Our Western Union stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Western Union stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WU stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 3.5% (average) for Western Union in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- WU stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.8 which is better than the industry average of 23.1.
- Western Union has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 19%.
Should you sell WU stock?
- 2017 Q2 revenue growth of 0.2% YoY was meagre.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Western Union has a debt/equity ratio of 5.49, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.6%.