World Wrestling Entertainment Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:WWE)
View the World Wrestling Entertainment stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our WWE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for WWE stock analysis. We compare World Wrestling Entertainment valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of WWE stock. World Wrestling Entertainment stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy WWE stock?
- World Wrestling Entertainment has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 27.4
- World Wrestling Entertainment has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.4.
Should you sell WWE stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.1757 times the net income.
- WWE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 103.9, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 22.7.
- WWE stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7.4, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- World Wrestling Entertainment has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.
World Wrestling Entertainment Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls World Wrestling Entertainment stock analysis to ascertain how WWE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, World Wrestling Entertainment revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.