Xcerra Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:XCRA)
Xcerra Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Xcerra stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XCRA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Xcerra Corp Stock Rating 4.2/5
Amigobulls XCRA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Xcerra revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Xcerra valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Xcerra stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy XCRA stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Xcerra was 37.6% in 2018 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 24.8%.
- Xcerra had a healthy average operating margin of 12.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Xcerra has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- XCRA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.5 which is better than the industry average of 25.1.
- XCRA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.6 as against the Semiconductor-General industry average multiple of 2.9.
- Xcerra generates a high return on invested capital of 25.9%.
- Xcerra has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.4%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 24.2%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Xcerra stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Xcerra revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.