Xcel Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:XEL)
Take a look at Amigobulls Xcel Energy stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XEL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Xcel Energy Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls XEL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Xcel Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Xcel Energy dividend performance. Xcel Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Xcel Energy stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy XEL stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.0755 times the net income.
- Xcel Energy generates a high return on invested capital of 4.6.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Xcel Energy at 10.8.
Should you sell XEL stock?
- 2018-06 revenue growth of 0.5% YoY was meagre.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1.4.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -17.7.
Xcel Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Xcel Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Xcel Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Xcel Energy stock.