Xunlei Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:XNET)
Xunlei Analysis Video
View Xunlei stock analysis video. This is our XNET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XNET stock.
Xunlei Ltd Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Xunlei stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Xunlei stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy XNET stock?
- When compared with the Internet Services industry average PS ratio of 2.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.5 for XNET stock is attractive.
Should you sell XNET stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Xunlei posted an average operating loss margin of -21.4%.
- Xunlei posted an average Net loss of -15.4% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for XNET stock.
- Xunlei has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -111.4%.
- A negative ROE of -5.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 2.1%.