XPERI CORP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:XPER)
XPERI CORP Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls XPERI CORP stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XPER stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
XPERI CORP Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls XPER stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, XPERI CORP revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check XPERI CORP dividend performance. XPERI CORP valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. XPERI CORP stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy XPER stock?
- XPERI CORP sales grew by 80.6% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 9.8% over the last 5 years.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.1.
Should you sell XPER stock?
- XPERI CORP registered a negative operating margin of -8.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, XPERI CORP had an average Net loss of -15.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.33, XPERI CORP is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- XPERI CORP has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.3%.
- XPERI CORP has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -12.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.
XPERI CORP Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls XPERI CORP stock analysis to ascertain how XPER stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
XPERI CORP revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about XPER stock.