XPERI CORP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:XPER)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls XPERI CORP stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XPER stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
XPERI CORP Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls XPER stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, XPERI CORP revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check XPERI CORP dividend performance. XPERI CORP valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. XPERI CORP stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy XPER stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.2.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.44.
Should you sell XPER stock?
- XPERI CORP registered a negative operating margin of -6.48 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, XPERI CORP had an average Net loss of -21.1%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.7, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -16.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls XPERI CORP stock analysis to ascertain how XPER stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
XPERI CORP revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about XPER stock.