XPERI CORP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:XPER)
XPERI CORP Analysis Video
View XPERI CORP stock analysis video. This is our XPER analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XPER stock.
XPERI CORP Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our XPERI CORP stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This XPERI CORP stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy XPER stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 2.7% over the last 5 years.
- Net margins came in at average 10.1% for XPERI CORP over the last twelve months.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 27.4%.
Should you sell XPER stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.17, XPERI CORP is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is higher in comparison to the Technology Services industry average of 1.6, making XPER stock expensive.
- XPERI CORP provides a low return on invested capital of 3.3%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for XPERI CORP is not so attractive at 5.4%.