XPERI CORP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:XPER)
XPERI CORP Stock Analysis
View XPERI CORP stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XPER stock.
XPERI CORP Stock Rating 2.7/5
Our XPERI CORP stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This XPERI CORP stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy XPER stock?
- XPERI CORP sales grew by 36.3% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 5.4%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 27.9%.
Should you sell XPER stock?
- Over the last twelve months, XPERI CORP posted an average operating loss margin of -0%.
- Over the last 12 months, XPERI CORP had an average Net loss of -12.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.27, XPERI CORP is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Technology Services industry average multiple of 1.7.
- XPERI CORP has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0%.
- A negative ROE of -7.3% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.