Xerox Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:XRX)
Xerox Stock Analysis
View the Xerox stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XRX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Xerox Corp Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls XRX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Xerox revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Xerox valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of XRX stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Xerox stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy XRX stock?
- The Xerox stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.8.
- When compared with the Business Services industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for XRX stock is attractive.
- Xerox is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 42.88%.
Should you sell XRX stock?
- 2017 Q4 revenue growth of 0.5% YoY was meagre.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -14.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Xerox is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.
- Xerox provides a low return on invested capital of 1.3%.
- Xerox has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 3.2%.
- Xerox has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.5%.
Xerox Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Xerox stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Xerox revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Xerox stock.