Yahoo Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:YHOO)
Yahoo Analysis Video
View Yahoo stock analysis video. This is our YHOO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YHOO stock.
Yahoo! Inc. Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Yahoo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Yahoo stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy YHOO stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.04, Yahoo has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
Should you sell YHOO stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1.6%.
- Over the last twelve months, Yahoo posted an average operating loss margin of -9.9%.
- Yahoo posted an average Net loss of -0.3% in the last twelve months.
- YHOO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 190.1, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.6.
- YHOO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8.5, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
- Yahoo has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.6%.