Yandex Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:YNDX)
Yandex Analysis Video
View Yandex stock analysis video. This is our YNDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YNDX stock.
Yandex NV Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Yandex stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Yandex stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy YNDX stock?
- Yandex sales grew by 46.9% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 12.6%.
- Yandex's average operating margin of 17.7% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 8.9% for Yandex over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5 times the net income.
- Yandex's return on invested capital of 21.5% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 9.4% for Yandex is attractive.
- Yandex has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.4%.
Should you sell YNDX stock?
- The YNDX stock currently trades at a PE of 49.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.6.