The York Water Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:YORW)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls The York Water stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YORW stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
York Water Co Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls YORW stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like The York Water revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare The York Water valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of YORW stock. The York Water stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy YORW stock?
- The York Water's average operating margin of 46.31 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 27.4% for The York Water.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.75, The York Water is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Utilities sector.
- The York Water generates a high return on invested capital of 7.1.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for The York Water at 11.2.
Should you sell YORW stock?
- The York Water sales shrank by -1.8% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.9.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 29, YORW stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 20.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.1.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.1.
The York Water Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls The York Water stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
The York Water revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of The York Water stock.