Yirendai Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:YRD)
Yirendai Stock Analysis
View Yirendai stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YRD stock.
Yirendai Ltd - ADR Stock Rating 4.5/5
Our Yirendai stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Yirendai stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy YRD stock?
- Yirendai's revenue growth came in at 58.1% in 2017 Q2.
- Yirendai's average operating margin of 32.5% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 32.4% for Yirendai.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4.1 times the net income.
- YRD stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.7 which is better than the industry average of 26.1.
- Yirendai generates a high return on invested capital of 117.9%.
- The LTM ROE of 83.3% for Yirendai is attractive.
- Yirendai has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 92.5%.