Zynga Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ZNGA)
Zynga Analysis Video
View Zynga stock analysis video. This is our ZNGA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ZNGA stock.
Zynga Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Zynga stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Zynga stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ZNGA stock?
- ZNGA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 3.4 as against the Gaming industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell ZNGA stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -8.2% over the last 5 years.
- Zynga reported an average operating margin of -15.4% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Zynga had an average Net loss of -14.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ZNGA stock.
- Zynga's negative ROIC of -8.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -6.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.