Zynga Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ZNGA)
Zynga Analysis Video
View Zynga stock analysis video. This is our ZNGA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ZNGA stock.
Zynga Inc Stock Rating (1.4/5)
Our Zynga stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Zynga stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell ZNGA stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -9.3% over the last 5 years.
- Zynga reported an average operating margin of -12.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Zynga registered an average TTM Net loss of -12.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ZNGA stock as the company has losses.
- ZNGA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.4, which is a negative when compared to the Gaming industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -7.3%, which is a red flag.
- Zynga has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.6%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Zynga has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -3.6%.