Zoe's Kitchen Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ZOES)
ZOES Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Zoe's Kitchen stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ZOES stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Zoe's Kitchen Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls ZOES stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Zoe's Kitchen revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Zoe's Kitchen dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Zoe's Kitchen valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Zoe's Kitchen stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell ZOES stock?
- Zoe's Kitchen had a poor average operating margin of 0.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- Zoe's Kitchen's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.1%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ZOES stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.4%, which is a red flag.
- Zoe's Kitchen has a low return on equity of 0.3% over the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.3%.
Zoe's Kitchen Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Zoe's Kitchen stock analysis to ascertain how ZOES stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Zoe's Kitchen revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.